During the COVID-19 virus and the California mandated stay in home order, 101 European will be open and available with modified operational procedures.
101 European is an Essential Business as outlined in the CISA-Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers guide provided by California. Our goals are to provide the community with access to repair and maintenance of their vehicles throughout this state of emergency to keep our customers vehicles reliable and ready to go.
Modified operating procedures:
1. Employees of 101 European will wash hands often, and after interaction with vehicles, and customers.
2. We are offering to pick up and drop off vehicles during this time at no extra charge within the area.
3. Facilities will be disinfected as often as needed including counters, door handles, credit card pin pad, and pens.
4. Vehicle key areas will be disinfected with alcohol before working on the vehicle to protect staff. This solution has been tested and does not harm leather or interior components when applied properly. Surfaces that are not alcohol resistant will not be treated. Vehicles will also be disinfected with alcohol before being returned to the customer and leather conditioner will be applied to leather surfaces that were cleaned including steering wheels, and gearshift knobs to rehydrate the leather.
5.We have enacted a no waiter policy. This means no waiting in the office to reduce exposure of staff and customers.
6. We will not pick up or drop off customers due to being in too close of proximity.
7. Employees will not be shaking hands, but a friendly elbow bump is just fine :)
101 European will be taking as many precautions as possible.